Last updated: November 2021.
1 – Information to the user
This policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you consent to our processing of your personal data as defined in this policy.
2 – Contact
Company name: Agrofeliz
Commercial name: Agrofeliz
Address: Vereda el Moral, Toledo Antioquia, Colombia
E-mail: [email protected]
3 – Key principles
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, including treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data security: we apply appropriate technical and organisational measures proportionate to the risks to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and rectification: you can request access or rectification of your data when you consider it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
- International transfers: where your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: access to and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Direct marketing and cookies: we comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
4 – Collection and processing of your personal data
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Identification data.
Whenever we request your personal data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
5 – Legitimacy
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent to the purposes of the processing. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscription to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6 – Communication of personal data
The data may be communicated to companies related to Agrofeliz for the provision of the various services as data processors. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
7 – Your rights
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
- Si vous avez donné votre consentement dans un but précis, vous avez le droit de retirer le consentement accordé à tout moment, sans affecter la légalité du traitement basé sur le consentement avant son retrait.
You can exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to [email protected]
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
8 – Legal information
The requirements of this policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirements under applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by the company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.